Are you keen for a career and not just a job?
Do you want to feel like you are part of a company and team, not just a number?
If you answered yes to either or both then you are in the right place, iDistro could be the ideal company for you!
Here at iDistro we are on a journey to source the very top quality products the world has to offer and make them available to our loyal customers throught the UK and beyond.
We believe that people are our biggest asset and have created a vibrant and engaging culture that people enjoy to work within. We believe that when we care about our employees, they will apply the same level of care to our customers.
Your next opportunity could be just one click away, check out our latest positions below:
(If there isn’t the ideal role for you below but you would love to be part of the iDistro team then please email your CV to the team via firstname.lastname@example.org)
Digital Advertising Manager
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Manager. You will be working alongside the Sales Department to create and execute New Customer Acquisition strategy across all Digital Marketing Channels by taking into consideration industry trends and patterns, identifying lucrative marketing opportunities and capitalising on them. The Digital Advertising Manager will be also planning a master Campaign Calendar and co-ordinating all activities associated with successfully executing it.
- Creating and managing a Master Marketing Calendar for the department, setting up milestones and being accountable for their execution.
- - Working with external shareholders – PR agency, celebrities and athletes.
- Planning design resource and submitting design briefs to the design team.
- Working with Affiliate Marketing Manager to execute campaigns across all Digital Marketing Channels – Social, Email, Paid Search and Media.
- Track and being accountable for New Customer Acquisition KPIs – Traffic, CPA and NC%.
- Monitor analytics to understand best practises and review performance of campaigns.
You must have a proven track record of growing an online business by using main Marketing Channels preferably in Health and Wellbeing or Sport Nutrition industries. We are looking for a candidate who is able to fully commit to the business and support our ambitious growth aspirations. You will ideally be creative in problem solving and have the ability to develop alternative solutions. A highly organised, self-motivated and person with attention to detail and the ability to problem solve will do well in this role. On top of that you will have the ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment and always get the job done.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Hands-on knowledge of main Marketing Channels – PPC and SEO
- Ability to negotiate and good presentation skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Confident in analysing data in Excel
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Your birthday off!
- Discount’s on 1000’s of products